Sunday, March 8, 2015

Welcome!

Well, here it goes. My first attempt at blogging. I am not one who has typically written about my thoughts on a regular basis but when I have written in the past I have felt that it helps me to clear my mind, sort my thoughts, and clarify my feelings. Whatever happens to be running through my brain. So this is my attempt at modern day journaling. I'm putting it out there in a not so private online world. Whatever happens to tickle my fancy. You can expect plenty of stories about my family, my thoughts on current issues and my passions. Thanks for following and let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are not afraid! I love that you are sharing your stories with us and I am so blessed to call you friend! Looking forward to your blog pšŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joni! New post in the next day or two!

    ReplyDelete